PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
VALA ESTATE d.o.o. Estate Agency (hereinafter: VALA ESTATE) takes all necessary technical and organizational precautions in accordance with best practices and obligations prescribed by the General Data Protection Regulation (EC 2016/679) - GDPR.
In our business, we follow the basic principles of personal data protection, which means that we process the data in a legal, transparent and fair manner. The data processing is limited solely to the purpose for which the data is being collected and only the data necessary for that purpose is processed. Your personal data is accessed only by the authorized VALA ESTATE personnel and our partners, who provide us with business support (data processors).
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
VALA ESTATE protects your privacy and processes only those personal data that are necessary and that have been collected in the course of our business activities, regardless whether the data derived from you, third parties or publicly available sources, and thus for the following purposes:
• Execution of contractual obligations - when processing is needed in order to perform the contract to which you are a party or in order to take action at your request prior to concluding the contract
• Satisfaction of legitimate interests - when necessary, we process personal data even outside the specific contractual relationship, in order to satisfy our legitimate interests. For example, such a legitimate interest may be to conduct legal proceedings and keep records on them
• Processing of personal data for a special purpose or several special purposes described in a consent, and thus only after we have received your consent for the processing of your personal data in relation to that particular purpose. Your consent has to be in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulation, unconditional and freely given. In doing so, you also reserve the right to revoke your consent at any time.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data, such as name, surname, OIB, address, telephone number, e-mail address, real estate data, etc. However, if we need certain data in order to carry out our business activities and those data are not related to a specific contractual or business relationship, we will collect the data from public sources (Court Register, Land Registry, FINA) or through communication with our contractual partners or third parties.
VALA ESTATE will retain your personal data only as long as it is necessary to fulfill its contractual or legal obligation or legitimate interest, except in the case when the personal data processing is based on a consent, in which case the processing ceases at the time of withdrawal of your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a request to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the legal basis of data processing, your rights may be as follows:
• you may request access to your personal data, that is, you are entitled to receive information on the scope of data collection, the purpose of data processing, the category of personal data being processed, the recipients to whom the data is delivered and the retention period
• you may request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data, in which case we are obliged to act in accordance with your request without undue delay
• you may file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, i.e., the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency (AZOP)