Old stone house in a peaceful location
Stone house in a peaceful location in the area of Vrbnik. The house was built in 1850 and it was renovated in 2016. to a high ROH-bau phase. The house consists of 3 floors and covers an area of 120 sqm. On the ground floor, there is a tavern, toilette and a kitchen with dining area. The first floor consists of a living room with a kitchen and a terrace with an original water well. On the second floor, there is a bedroom and a bathroom. The house has 400 sqm courtyard and 3 parking spaces. There is a building permit for the construction of a larger building. Quiet location, 5km from the sea.